Format: 18.4 x 2.5 x 23.5 cm
28th,revised edition 2012
The Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece (NA28): Wide Margin Edition is the standard scholarly edition of the Greek New Testament used by scholars, Bible translators, professors, students, and pastors worldwide. In addition to the features below, this new edition also includes 1 1/2 lined margins, making it even more useful for exegesis in and out of the classroom.
- Critical apparatus revised and easier to use
- Papyrii 117-127 included for the first time
- In-depth revision of the Catholic Epistles, with more than 30 changes to the upper text
- Scripture references systematically reviewed for accuracy
- Generous 1 1/2 lined margins along sides and 2 margins along the bottom for note-taking
The Institute for New Testament Textual Research is located at the University of Münster. Their central task is to research the textual history of the New Testament and to reconstruct its Greek initial text on the basis of the entire manuscript tradition, the early translations and patristic citations. Foremost among the results of this research is the ongoing publication of the Editio Critica Maior. The Institute produces several more editions and a variety of tools for NT scholarship, including the concise editions known as the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece and the UBS Greek New Testament.